Yes, we accept Afterpay for orders up to $3000. Just choose Afterpay at checkout and you’ll be redirected to log into or create an Afterpay account, with instant approval decision, to complete your purchase.
Important things to know
- Afterpay will show during checkout for orders of $20 - $3000 (including any applicable delivery costs)
- You cannot use Afterpay to purchase digital products like Microsoft 365 subscriptions or Trend Micro Licences, or for payment of Insurance Orders.
How it works
Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in 4 payments made every 2 weeks without any interest. To use Afterpay when shopping with us:
- Add your items to your cart
- Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- You’ll be redirected to log into or create an Afterpay account, with an instant approval decision.
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age and to be a resident of Australia.
- That’s it! Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
How does the payment schedule work?
You may be required to make your first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased with Afterpay?
If you change your mind, please contact our Customer Service Team and we’ll assist in processing a refund as outlined in our Refunds & Warranties guide. Please note, that devices that require Imaging or have been opened are unable to be returned as a change of mind. Afterpay will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refund. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay. See the Afterpay FAQs for more information.
If you believe there is a fault or concern with your Afterpay purchase payment, please contact Afterpay customer support at email@example.com.
Is Afterpay really free?
Yes, Afterpay is free! As a customer, and as long as you pay on time, Afterpay is a free service. However, if you miss a payment, Afterpay will charge a capped late fee.
Afterpay does everything they can for you to avoid late fees, including sending reminders leading up to the payment due date and an alert after payment has failed. For more information see Afterpay’s Terms of Service.
Got more questions? Learn more on the Afterpay website